- University of New Hampshire
UNH Scientists Launch "CubeSats" into Radiation Belts— 9 December 2013
CubeSats Test New Hardware & Software Technologies— 9 December 2013
- Space Science & Engineeering Lab, Montana State Univ.
FIREBIRD launched!— 7 December 2013
NASA Initiative Helps Launch Student Built Satellites— 6 December 2013
- Parabolic Arc
Four Student CubeSats to Launch on Atlas V— 5 December 2013
- Space Weather:
Focusing on Size and Energy Dependence of Electron Microbursts From the Van Allen Radiation Belts — 14 November 2012
- UNH EOS Spheres Newsletter:
Big Science in a Pintsize Package — Summer 2012
- Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory/NASA Astrophysics Data Portal:
FIREBIRD: A Dual Satellite Mission to Examine the Spatial and Energy Coherence Scales of Radiation Belt Electron Microbursts — Fall 2009
- AGU Presentation: Fall 2011
Crew, A. B. and H. E. Spence (2011), A Statistical Analysis of Microburst Event Fluxes, Abstract SM31C-03 presented at 2011 Fall Meeting, AGU, San Francisco, Calif., 5-9 Dec.
- National Science Foundation Solicitation for Proposals:
CubeSat-based Science Missions for Space Weather and Atmospheric Research
- National Science Foundation CubeSat Currently Active Awards
- CubeSat Project Student Lab at Calif. Polytechnic State Univ.
- Colorado Student Space Weather Experiment
- European Space Agency: CubeSats, Space for Educators
- NASA CubeSat Launch Initiative